Wills And Probate
We offer a free initial consultation for people who need help when someone near them dies. We will help with:
- the first things to do
- what probate means and whether it is needed
- who is gong to deal with administering the estate and what the role entails
- what happens next
- You will not have to deal with a “team” based out of your area and by telephone.
- The meeting can be face to face at a time which is convenient to you
- The advice will be given by an experienced specialist solicitor
- There is no time limit on the initial consultation
It is always best to draw up a will. Not only is this a good way to avoid disputes and to ensure that your wishes are met, you can also protect the inheritance you leave behind in a number of different ways.
Around 2.5 million Will locations are recorded in the Certainty National Will Register, and this number grows rapidly on a daily basis. Plus, unregistered Wills are being found through the National Will Search service providing a great service and comfort to families and beneficiaries. The Waring Partnership LLP is one of only a few in this region which offer the registration of Wills through Certainty.co.uk
We also provide advice on the following issues:
- Lasting and General Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection
If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment to discuss this area, please call Matthew Knight on 02380 849381 or use our contact form .